Contact us to reserve your date!
signature Collection - 2500
We like to keep things simple: we have one signature package that includes everything essential for an amazing wedding film collection. This is also the perfect base to build your own custom collection with our upgrade selections as well.
+ what's included?
- Highlight film (5-8 minutes)
- Full-length Ceremony film
- Wedding preview trailer (delivered within 2 weeks!)
- Full wedding day coverage (typically 8 hours)
- Drone footage (if location & weather allow)
- Delivered via digital download
+ Extended Highlight Film - 500 (most popular)
With this option, you'll be upgraded from a 5-8 minute highlight film to a 10-14 minute highlight film!
+ Journey Film Upgrade - 1050
This will take your wedding film to the next level - more unique/ personal and more cinematic. Think of this upgrade as similar to a photo engagement session but for video. We will meet with you before the wedding day to film you as a couple. What most couples want us to film is them doing what they love to do on a day off or date like walking their dogs, kayaking, fishing, or riding their bikes together- But we are down for anything! We also take a few minutes to ask you about your favorite memories, proposal story, first date, favorite things about one another- whatever you're comfortable sharing about. Some of these stories will be woven through your wedding film as well. Perfect to pair with the highlight film upgrade or replace with the extended journey film upgrade for a longer wedding film!
+ Extended Journey Film - 2500
With this option, you’ll be upgraded to a full feature 20-30 minute film! Includes wedding day coverage + additional hours of filming prior to the wedding - see Journey Film section for details.
+ Rehearsal Dinner Coverage - 750
This is a popular upgrade for those having speeches at your rehearsal dinner. Usually we use excerpts from the speeches in your highlight film, and this also includes a separate film with all of the speeches. If your wedding is more than 2 hours away from our home in Crystal Springs Mississippi, please add $150 for lodging.
+ Multi-Day Upgrade - 1500
- Whether you're having a multi-day wedding or a destination wedding that you'd like us to film two days of, we'd love to be part of your entire wedding celebration and experience. Contact us for a quote if you need more than two days. This option is a perfect pair with the Highlight Film Upgrade. Please add $300 for two nights of lodging if your wedding will be more than two hours from our home in Crystal Springs, Mississippi.
+ Keepsake Documentary Edit - 500
- Our version of raw footage - we take all usable footage from our lead camera and put it together in one video for you. This is a perfect option for couples who don't want to miss a single moment from their wedding day! You'll get to hear and see your entire first dance, all the laughter from getting ready with your friends, and every moment from start to finish. This film is cut straight from the camera - it won't have any background music, color adjustments, or microphone audio synced. Delivered as an additional digital download.
+ Reception edit - 300
- This option is for those who don't necessarily need EVERY moment from their entire day like the Keepsake Doc Edit, but you DO want all of your first dance, parent dances, speeches, cake cutting, guests dancing- all the reception highlights with the original audio (no background music or cinematic editing). Delivered as an additional digital download.
+ Travel - contact us for quote
- We love to travel! Let us know where your wedding will be and how many days you want us to film!
frequently asked questions
+ who is pioneer productions?
Pioneer Productions is owned and operated by RD & Ashley Chisholm, a husband and wife team and full-time filmmakers. We understand how fast the wedding day goes by for the bride and groom, so you can have peace of mind on your big day knowing that we are an experienced team capturing every moment for you to have for years to come. On the wedding day, we focus on filming real moments and everything as it unfolds in a cinematic way. During the editing process, our attention to detail and personalization for each couple is what makes us stand out from other videographers. We always take good care of our clients and love serving them during the entire wedding experience from consultation, booking, wedding day, and editing process. Read more about us here.
+ why do we believe in videography for weddings?
We love filming the moments that you'll look back on and cherish. There are certain moments that just can't be captured by photos alone- your mom's voice as she adjusts your veil, the way your grandpa hugs you tight, your vows being declared in front of a crowd of loved ones, your bridal party laughing on the dance floor. Investing in a wedding film is investing in a personal time machine to one of the most important days of your life.
+ how do I reserve my wedding date?
A non-refundable down payment of $500 + filling out our wedding contract form will officially get you on our calendar. http://www.pioneerproductions.org/weddingcontract
+ when is payment due? do you offer payment plans?
Yes! Please do not let numbers keep you from having a great quality video of one of the most important days of your life! Contact us if you'd like to set up a custom payment plan.
Ideally, we ask that the balance is paid by the wedding day (either in full or by payment plan), but we are also happy to set up payment plans that extend after the wedding day by request: but please note that we cannot deliver your film until payment has been received in full.
We can accept debit/credit cards through our website- most of our clients think this is the most convenient option. We also can accept cash (in person only) or check (in person or by mail-please make checks out to R.D. Chisholm)
+ do you travel?
Yes! We love to travel to any destination! Contact us for a quote.
+ how are films/final products delivered?
All of our films are delivered online via Vimeo.com - this allows you to download the original file and easily share with loved ones. We can also send you instructions on how to watch your film on your tv (the best experience!)
+ how do you protect the footage?
Our lead camera has dual recording, meaning that it automatically records on two separate SD cards on the day of the wedding. When we get home from filming, we back up cards from our lead camera, second angle camera, drone, mic, and gopro to our computer and external hard drive. Then, we put 1 of the 2 main SD cards in our personal fireproof safe where it stays until we have delivered the film to you. You can rest assured that we do our very best to take care of your footage like it was our own wedding day because it will be literally sitting in the same safe as our personal wedding photos and videos! AND if all else fails, we also have all wedding files backed up to a cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere.
+ what happens with filming on the wedding day?
We are storytellers. We like to capture real, authentic moments of people and emotions by filming everything as it unfolds. We don't do a ton of posing or detail shots. We like to spend 15-30 minutes at some point in the day to get a few styled shots of the couple walking/ holding hands/ drone angles. We love when couples want to read their letters outloud or open up about how they are feeling in front of the camera, but that is completely up to you. Other than that, we pretty much stay in the background most of the day. During the ceremony, we move around some- mostly in the back or up the aisles to get the best angles possible. While our main goal is to capture the ceremony for you, we are very respectful of your guests and photographer's view as well. We are team players and love working with your photographers to make sure you have the best experience possible! Pioneer Productions is our full time career- we love celebrating weddings with our clients and creating "time machines" for them to look back on one of the most important days of their lives!